June 10, 2015

Lunch Bento



I've always enjoyed discovering new and exciting twists on food. The other day, I visited Tokyo Tokyo and I got to try their new Bento meals! -- which I might add come with unlimited rice, vegetable misono, dessert, miso soup and of course their red iced tea.

I also learned that Tokyo Tokyo has been continuously adding new variants to their bentos so that their customers always have something to look forward to. This year, they're having a bento festival and they're introducing two new flavors - the Grilled Pork Teriyaki and Chicken & Ham Katsu.

As a liempo fan, obviously my attention immediately focused on the Grilled Pork Teriyaki. Tender juicy pork belly, grilled to perfection and it's glazed with their signature sweet and savory teriyaki sauce (I'm a big fan of sweet sauces on food so another win for me!)

The other variant that I enjoyed as much as the Grilled Pork Teriyaki was the Chicken & Ham Katsu. Crunchy Chicken Katsu with ham and cream cheese is coated with Japanese bread crumbs and deep fried until you get that golden brown color.



Tokyo Tokyo's new Grilled Pork Teriyaki Bento (left) and Chicken & Ham Katsu Bento (right)



(I honestly had a hard time writing this post without feeling hungry)



Disclosure: This post is made in collaboration with Tokyo Tokyo. All opinions expressed are my own.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey there!